- Above is a shot of Harrington training with the national team this week in California.
- Apparently (Du Nord) Eddie is thought to be going to Reading during the January transfer window.
- Funkhouser hates the people who live near Bannister and all soccer fans. That might be a little biased, but you get the idea. Below is a link to the Kansas City Star article on the situation. The thing I don’t get is there is no tax revenue coming in right now with a closed mall and a rare closed Walmart and buildings designed to breed crime. So why would it hurt the city to give a tax break to people taking a risk to turn the slums around? I know that may be offensive, but lets call a duck a duck. Read the whole article here
- I saw today that the Wizards have an official song, it is by Blackpool Lights and called Ain’t Nobody Gonna Stop Us Now. Not like a song they picked either, it is a song made for them with “Kansas City” “Boys in blue” and “Wizards” included in the lyrics. It’s cool in a late 80s early 90s sort of way, makes we want to wear a jean jacket. This again is why an official blog would be nice, to learn things like this hidden away on their website. Click here to hear it or download it. You can also check out their myspace page or Their website.
- Updated: Coach Curt Onalfo has indeed been in Argentina scouting players in top flight clubs in Argentina, Chile and other South American clubs. He is not alone though as Jason Kreis, Tommy Soehn and Marco Ferruzzi were also in attendance. Perhaps Onalfo will bring home the next Juan Toja mullet and all. (info via FC Dallas Updates)
Filed under: News |